Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cross Site Blogging

Today, I’m proud to announce the launch of a revamped Palador.com web site.  Palador is the consulting company that I work for, and as the Senior Application Architect there, I will be doing my part to blog there, as well as here, and my personal blog as well.  That’s a whole lot of blogging, but I actually get paid to blog there, so hey, I’m okay with taking that on.

Occasionally, I will cross post blogs here and there.  Sometimes things will be posted there and not here, depending on the topic. We’ll see how it goes.

We’ll have five or six of us posting entries on a variety of topics, which is cool as it just goes to show how diverse our skill set is here. 

Anyway, take a spin over to the new site and let us know what you think.  I wrote or edited a lot of the copy there, so if you find issues, let me know.

No comments: